- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
AlbuquerqueThis is a wonderful place to get your mechanic work done. They have lots of experience and have been open for years. The owner Josh is very accommodating and pleasant. They have some ASE certified mechanics and will always do their best on your vehicle the FIRST time. Their prices are also very fair. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for thorough, educated, and proper auto work.
Best Auto Shop
AlbuquerqueGreat place , Very Polite and Professional, Would recommend to anyone.
Top Rated Service
AlbuquerqueJosh and his team are exceptional. They go out of their way, are professional, and honest. Their integrity gained a loyal customer.
Honest Auto Shop
AlbuquerqueGood place to get any kind of mechanical work done. Josh will take care of you. Great prices, and great customer service.
AlbuquerqueI had my Transmission replaced in my FWD Accord by Josh and his team. He was very patient and understanding as the transmission i was supposed to get had hiccups along the way and was very calm and gave amazing service! I recommend Wrench works to anyone who needs a good mechanic to work on their car, there's not a lot of good ones here in town, and i don't like anyone working on my car. But Josh will be my go to guy to work on my car from here on out!